New England Endovascular Center (NEEC) is a comprehensive medical practice specializing in minimally invasive therapies for a wide variety of vascular and non-vascular conditions. As the first interventional and endovascular clinic in Western New England, the center meets a growing need for high level outpatient care. It provides state-of-the-art minimally invasive procedures for a broad array of conditions with superb accessibility, minimal wait times, and personalized care. Located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, the center is readily accessible to residents of the Greater Springfield area, Holyoke, Northampton, the Berkshires, and Northern Connecticut.
Interested in more information? Contact us now.
Advantages of Minimally Invasive Procedures
• Local anesthesia or moderate sedation • Tiny pinhole incision
• Procedures performed in the medical center
• Quick recovery • Superior outcomes • Marked reduction in pain
• Lower risks • Reduced costs compared to hospitalization
• Able to perform procedures on high-risk patients