• Uterine Fibroid Embolization for Symptomatic Fibroids
• Pelvic Congestion Syndrome Embolization (Sclerosis of Parametrial/Pelvic Varices)
• Port and Central Line Placement
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Kyphoplasty for Severe Back Pain Secondary to Osteoporosis-Related Compression Fractures of the Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
• Ureteral Embolization/Diversion for Urinary Fistulae
• Ports and Other Central Venous Access
• Endometrial Cyst Sclerosis
• Labial Varix Sclerosis
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive uterine fibroid procedures for patients throughout Western MA and Northern CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.