• Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS) Placement and Revisions: Placement performed at the hospital; revisions can be performed in the hospital or at our office.
• Balloon-occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration (BRTO): A newer procedure that is highly effective for stopping or preventing gastrointestinal bleeding secondary to gastric varices
• Chemoembolization and Bland Embolization for Liver Tumors
• Embolization for Gastrointestinal Bleeding
• Transjugular Liver Biopsy: An excellent alternative biopsy approach for patients prone to bleeding and/or with ascites that makes standard percutaneous liver core biopsy risky
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ),
and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes
• Biliary Drainage (Percutaneous Cholangiography or PTC), Stenting, and Biopsy for Benign and Malignant Biliary Obstruction
• Paracentesis, Abdominal PleurX (malignant), and Denver Shunt Placement for Ascites Management
• Splenic Embolization
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive gastroenterology procedures for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.