• Abscess Drainage/Abcessogram
• Port and Central Line Placement
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement and Removal: We have experience with advanced/alternative removal techniques for embedded filters, including laser and forceps assisted retrieval.
• Embolization for Bleeding or to Reduce Bleeding Prior to Surgery
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Chest and Abdominal PleurX Catheters for Refractory Pleural & Peritoneal Effusions
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ), and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes
• Claudication, Rest Pain, and Ulceration Secondary to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Advanced lower leg arterial revascularization using the latest endovascular techniques and equipment
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA): Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR)
performed at the hospital
• Endovascular Repair of Visceral, Renal, and Peripheral Vascular Aneurysms
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
• Embolization and Sclerosis of Arteriovenous Fistulas and Malformations (AVFs/AVMs) and Venous Malformations, Including Pulmonary AVMs and AVFs
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT), Including May-Thurner Syndrome
• Cholecystostomy Tube Placement
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive procedures for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.