Primary Care and Emergency Medicine
• Claudication, Rest Pain, and Ulceration Secondary to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Advanced lower leg arterial revascularization using the latest endovascular techniques and equipment.
• Acute and Chronic Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Management, including May-
Thurner Syndrome: Thrombectomy, Angioplasty, Stenting, etc. provided for these cases
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA): Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR) performed at the hospital
• Endovascular Repair of Visceral, Renal, and Peripheral Vascular Aneurysms
• Embolization and Sclerosis of Arteriovenous Fistulas and Malformations (AVFs/AVMs) and Venous Malformations (VMs)
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
• Kyphoplasty for Severe Back Pain Secondary to an Acute Thoracic or Lumbar Compression Fractures
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement and Removal
• Port Placement and Removal
• Uterine Fibroid Embolization for Symptomatic Fibroids
• Pelvic Congestion Syndrome Embolization
• Male Varicocele Embolization for Symptomatic Varicoceles (Pain/Infertility)
• All Dialysis and Central Line Interventions - Fistulagrams, Declots, Line Placement, etc.
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ), and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes
• Placement and Exchange of Biliary, Urinary (e.g., Nephrostomy) and Abscess Drainage Catheters
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive procedures for primary care and emergency medicine
for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.