• Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation/Fistula (AVM or AVF) Embolization
• Bronchial Artery Embolization for Hemoptysis
• Port and Central Line Placement
• Chest PleurX Catheters for Refractory Effusions
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement and Removal: We have experience with advanced/alternative removal techniques for embedded filters, including laser and forceps assisted retrieval.
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ), and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive pulmonology procedures
for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.