• Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation/Fistula (AVM or AVF) Embolization
• Bronchial Artery Embolization for Hemoptysis
• Port and Central Line Placement
• Chest PleurX Catheters for Refractory Effusions
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement and Removal: We have experience with advanced/alternative removal techniques for embedded filters, including laser and forceps assisted retrieval.
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ), and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes