Vascular and Podiatry
• Claudication, Rest Pain, and Ulceration Secondary to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Advanced lower leg arterial revascularization using the latest endovascular techniques and equipment
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA): Endovascular Aortic Repair (EVAR) performed at the hospital
• Aneurysm Leaks after EVAR for AAA: Repaired with cutting edge embolization techniques
• Endovascular Repair of Visceral, Renal, and Peripheral Vascular Aneurysms
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
• Embolization and Sclerosis of Arteriovenous Fistulas and Malformations (AVFs/AVMs) and Venous Malformations, Including Pulmonary AVMs and AVFs
• Endovascular Treatment of Acute and Chronic Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT), Including May-Thurner Syndrome
• All Dialysis and Central Line Interventions - Fistulagrams, Declots, Line Placement, etc.
• Non-invasive Vascular Lab Studies
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive vascular and podiatry procedures
for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.