Hematology and Oncology
• Port and Central Line Placement
• Ultrasound, CT, and Fluoroscopic Guided Biopsies
• Chest and Abdominal PleurX Catheters for Refractory Pleural & Peritoneal Effusions
• Chemoembolization and Bland Embolization of Hepatic Tumors
• Locoregional Ablation of Hepatic, Renal, and Pulmonary Tumors
• Placement and Exchange of Gastrostomy (G), Gastrojejunostomy (GJ), and Jejunostomy (J) Feeding Tubes
• Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement and Removal: We have experience with advanced/alternative removal techniques for embedded filters, including laser and forceps assisted retrieval.
• Full and Partial Splenic Embolization
• Osteocool/Kyphoplasty for Malignant Spinal Compression Fractures
New England Endovascular provides minimally invasive hematology and oncology procedures
for patients throughout Western, MA and Northern, CT.
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at 413-693-2852.